Actually, I really don't believe in wishing in 11-11, I don't even bother to know its history. It just became familiar because some of my friends believe it. They would even send a group message when its 11-11 pm.
Everyone's so busy planning something special to do on this day. Me? I just think of a special blog to post.
Until, I remember the poem that I made for our Literary Folio (it was released last February), Imaginaccion XIII 2011: Existensia. In this Literary Folio, my friend Airiz is the EIC and Debbie is the Creative Consultant. I am so proud of this book because we gave all our best here especially, the two names I mentioned. :)
I submitted two poems (only one poem got accepted :) ) and some photos that has relevance with the theme. The theme is Existensia: Seven Deadly Sins and Seven Heavenly Virtues.
So here's my page :)
Unsealed Letter
How far is 1486 miles away?
They asked me but I cannot say
I held the unsent letters
All sealed with a kiss except the last
chapter
We hoped forever
But, how come I still believed in such
whatever!
Tik tok Tik tok
Ticks the clock
I recalled,
With your sweet lovely smile
You promised to run
when the 406th letter’s done
Now, I’m staring on this little piece
Where I’ve put my whole heart
Hoped that it won’t be torn apart
As I give my special kiss
Bells started ringing
My heart keeps on thumping
I tried to look for you
But they don’t want me to
Then played our song,
God knows I’ve waited too long
You’re the one who made me better
so with this unsealed letter
I say, 1486 miles is so far away
still you came back and stay,
I almost cursed forever
and
now we will start over
I hope you like it.

What a sweet poem, Kit! And how great that it got into the Literary Folio. :) Fantastic work!
ReplyDeleteI used to wish on 11:11, or 2:22, or 5:55, or other such times, but I don't anymore. I didn't wish on 11.11.11 at 11:11... I kind of forgot, frankly, haha! But I'm glad you got to wish. :) Hugs!
@Taylor thank you.. You like it? Yey! :)
ReplyDeleteIm about to say maybe i should wish on 8:88 (8's my fave number) haha but there's no such thing.. hahaha! I'm crazy! haha
Haha, well, when I was typing my other comment I almost put "6:66" before I realized that wasn't a number, either! xD You're not the only crazy one! ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha! that's funny! :)
ReplyDelete