Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Holding On


Sara Bareilles - Gravity

I know. The song was released two or three years ago but I don't know what happened to me when I heard it again yesterday. haha!
Late last night, the song is on repeat on my itunes and I'm really trying to write a poem base on the song but  the words did not flow freely. I even said to myself... "What is happening?!" haha

then today I tried again..

Holding on

Standing here alone
Realizing that I'm waiting and you don't know
I stand tall
and I'm not letting myself fall

I always feel the pain 
but your name is prisoned in my heart
and I already sealed it with a chain
I don't care if they call me mad

I maybe strong
but I'm breaking apart inside
Everyone says that we collide
still I you taught me to fight

I beg you to prove
that I am right not to let go
cause everytime you hold me
I can't help but die

2 comments:

  1. Sara Bareilles has such a great voice!

    And that poem you wrote is fantastic. Fabulous job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor yeah! I love her voice so much. I put gravity on my for sleep playlist. hehe

    Thanks for liking my poem.. waah! hihi

    ReplyDelete