Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

She's forever 21

Debbie's 21st birthday (October 27, 2011), days before her special day, I asked her what she'll do. She said she will just go to mass and figure out afterwards. I'm a good friend *haha* so I offered to attend mass with her. We went to Greenbelt Church and the priest's homily feels like it is really for us. He said " Be patient, stay courageous and never lose hope." :)

After that we decided to have lunch. Lunch on a budget but try something new. Then, I told the birthday girl to check on Marciano's menu and she agreed. So here's our lunch and desserts at Qoola.









Happy 21st birthday Debbie! 

All photos were taken of course by my awesome friend, Debbie (except the photos with her in it, that's me). She's super cool photographer. Super perfectionist! I love her so much, one of my best buds in College! :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Debbie!

    I'm glad you guys had fun at mass, and going out to lunch. I'm sorry you're feeling sick, though, Kit (can I call you Kit?) - feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor Suuuure! You can call me Kit! My friends call me Kit, they just call me Kristina if they want to tease me! Its not that I don't like my name but I find it too formal, hehe!

    Thanks Taylor! I feel better now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better! And thanks, I'll call you Kit, then. :) I like the nickname Kit!

    ReplyDelete