Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Chapter 6 of Teenage Dream Story :)

The official music video of The One that got away by Katy Perry!

"Sometimes you promise someone forever but it doesn't work out that way."





5 comments:

  1. Aw, what a sad video. :( I just love that song, though, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor I love the song too. Some of my friends even got teary eyed while watching the video. I was laughing when I suddenly became quiet when I saw the heartbreaking scene in the last part. I was like, "Oh my gosh!" :(

    I really love this part "Someone said you had your tattoo removed
    Saw you downtown singing the Blues
    It's time to face the music
    I'm no longer your muse" -- made me want to make a story about this. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that line's fantastic. :) Katy Perry writes such great songs! Have you heard "Pearl"? So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Taylor, Pearl is on my itunes but I don't listen to it that much.. but wait i'll listen to it now. hehe! :) I looove Katy Perry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I know! I love Katy Perry, too! She's got some AWESOME songs. :D

    ReplyDelete