Jenny: Come on, Dan, Serena said hi to you at a ninth grade birthday party and you've never forgotten it.
Dan: How could I? She was the only person who spoke to me.
I think this part in season 1 is one of my inspiration when I made this derena poem. I submitted this for a literary book but it didn't make the cut. I still treasure it because it always reminds me of Dan and Serena.
Dan: How could I? She was the only person who spoke to me.
I think this part in season 1 is one of my inspiration when I made this derena poem. I submitted this for a literary book but it didn't make the cut. I still treasure it because it always reminds me of Dan and Serena.
Lifesaver
You were just a fantasy
who swooned me to perfect ecstasy
I am a nobody
And you are never a needy
Alone in a crowded room
You came and made my life bloom
Everyone seems so racy
But you stepped down and made me happy
For once, in my whole existence
Somebody honored my presence
When I thought nobody’s worth it
An angel fell that made me not to quit
how cute!!!
ReplyDeletei like their story... <3
Aw! Nice job on the poem, Kristina! I like writing poetry, though I haven't done it in awhile... maybe I'll write a new poem soon. Do you write poetry often?
ReplyDelete@Genesis haha! thanks. I am really die hard Derena shipper. I'm glad you like it! Thanks again. :)
ReplyDelete@Taylor haha thanks! Yeah, I write poetry whenever I can. Though, there are times it would turn to just a prose. haha! maybe, I would post more of my poems here. :) Thank you again!
ReplyDeleteYou should - I'd like to read some more of your poetry! :)
ReplyDelete