Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Currently reading...

After Queen of Babble and Truth About Forever

I'm now reading


What happened to goodbye by Sarah Dessen :) (look who's loving Sarah Dessen!) 


Inside the mind of Gideon Rayburn
by Sarah Miller
I bought this book 4 months ago in a book sale. I hope this one's good.


2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's too funny! I went to the library the other day and got two Sarah Dessen books - "The Truth About Forever", because you suggested it, and this one, too! xD I hope you enjoy it - let me know what you think of it and we can compare notes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor hmmm. Yehey! more books more fun! What happened to goodbye is good... Though I think Truth about Forever (TAF) is better.

    Maybe because I'm already inlove with Wes' character (TAF) than Dave in What happened to goodbye... :)

    okay, I'll shut up now to avoid spoilers. haha

    ReplyDelete