Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

“You can never connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards.” -Steve Jobs


I do not have any Apple products but Steve Jobs really inspired me especially when I watched the video of his Commencement Speech in Stanford University, 2005. 
I remember when he said:
“Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.” It was their farewell message as they signed off. Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. And I have always wished that for myself. And now, as you graduate to begin anew, I wish that for you. “
Now that he’s gone, he will always be remembered as the man who is a great  innovator and a genius . 
RIP, Sir! 

This post was supposed to be published last Thursday but multiply failed me. :'( I thought it still cross post my blogs from multiply to blogspot... hmmm. I need to check on that. Anyway... Steve Jobs! You're the man! :)

3 comments:

  1. I've got an iPod Nano, and I love it to death. Thank you to Steve Jobs for inventing it! :D

    Great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched his speech the other day for the first time - and what he says about connecting the dots really got to me (in a good way). It definitely makes me think!

    Love that you added part of it to your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Taylor Super Thank You to Steve Jobs! :)

    @Amanda Hi there. thanks for reading my post! I was really inspired by his speech. :)

    ReplyDelete