Bestfriends ♥
I posted the photo of Serena and Blair in my fb wall and tagged Trixie in it. This morning, when I logged in, I saw the same picture with our own version. I love it sooo much! Though, I said to her that I hate me in picture 3, i look crazy! haha. I think this is the night when I'm the one who initiated to do a stalking stuff to her crush! hahaha. We got bored and ta-da! haha
Hold a true friend with both your hands.
It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Aw, how fun! I agree with that Emerson quote - it's definitely something to be grateful for when you've got a friend you can be stupid with. :D Goofing off with friends is the best! I'm glad you had such fun with Trixie!
ReplyDelete@Taylor yes! *cheers to friendship!* Actually, we planned to make a new version and exactly the same version of Blair/Serena's (Gossip Girl) pic on our next sleepover! hihi.
ReplyDeleteSounds awesome! You should post it on here when you make it! :D
ReplyDelete