Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011


I cried while watching Hart of Dixie and I’ve just watched the 1st episode, gosh I’m such a cry baby! And a realization: I think I really want to be a doctor.. Omigosh, what did I say?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, really? That's a big change. I don't think I'd like to be a doctor (too much blood) but if you do, I wish you the best of luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylooor, haha noooo, its just a fantasy. When I was a kid I also said I want to be a doctor but when in high school I realized that I don't want it... haha I'm more of an English/Math subject girl than a science girl! haha

    I remember the days when we were asked what do we want to be a teacher, a doctor or a lawyer (back then I thought those were the only choices! haha) then I would say a doctor. :))

    Anyway, Hart of Dixie is a new series in CW, you might want to watch it. :) Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here - minus the math, LOL! I used to think I wanted to be a doctor, but then I realized I wasn't too good with blood and gore. ;) Now my dream is to be a bestselling novelist. :)

    ReplyDelete