Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mercedes! ♥

Amber Riley, I am a fan.. Always! :)



I just saw this video on my friend's profile. I went out so I was not able to watch Glee's new episode. I remember on the past episodes, Mercedes and Sam have "something". Actually, I like them together. Haha! And this song is really heartfelt! :) I've read on the comments of this video that they've shot this scene  before Whitney Houston passed away. Coincidence. STILL, IT IS AN AWESOME performance. :) I know that Whitney Houston is very proud of Amber!

I always believe in Amber's voice. Aside, from Rachel (Lea Michele) I am really rooting for Amber (Mercedes) and Chris Colfer's (Kurt) voice. Rachel's voice is really for Broadway while Amber is for songs like this.

Ooooh. Mercedes, because of this performance I think I want to watch Glee more... Hmm? Mercedes and Sam. I love them together. *blush* :)

2 comments:

  1. I know, aren't Sam and Mercedes so cute together?! I really really really hope that they end up dating!! And it's so weird about the unintentional tribute to Whitney Houston. Amber Riley did an amazing job, though!

    You should totally watch Glee more. ;) I need another Glee fangirl around the blogosphere, haha! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor Lynn True! I literally cried with Sam while watching Mercedes performance. Ugh! So many tv series so little time! haha But, I will really try to catch up on my missed episodes this Season 3! :)

    I shared the video to my Aunts and they are avid fans of Whitney Houston and they loved the video! Amber is really great! haha

    ReplyDelete