Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Voice is Back


'The Voice' Judges Play Guesstures! on Ellen Degeneres show.



I've been waiting for The Voice to start its new season and finally it's ON! Before we watch the new Season, let us adore this episode in Ellen.. These judges are super duper mega to the highest level awesome! haha.

Christina Aguilera is really funneeey! hahaha She's like a kid just playing in the house with friends. Did you notice that she's not wearing any shoes? hahaha!

I love the Adam Levine and Blake Shelton's bromance but the best of all is Christina and Adam's banters. They are so cuuute! I watched this video over and over again! :)) Love et!

 I just watched the 1st episode of Season 2 and there they go again with the sales talk and bashing each other. I just love it when Ceelo is just cool and relaxed! hahaha Watch it guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment