Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

THE Whitney Houston

RIP Whitney Houston. :/



I may not be a super fan but I have to admit that she really has a big influence in the songs that I listen to. My favorites are Greatest love of all, Run to you, Didn't we almost have it all and Saving all my love for you. .. BUT! I have to say that the video above is a very memorable one.

Where do broken hearts go is my LSS (Last Song Syndrome) with my friend Kianah. This is the song we always hear playing on the radio whenever we're on a bus ride to Lawton. Haha. We can never forget this song because when we arrived at school, we would continually sing it in random moments. Hahaha.

We will always remember this song and Miss Whitney Houston, we will never forget you.


No comments:

Post a Comment