Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

#5 Inspire: Believe

Hear I am again with photos I found over the net. I hope this could inspire everyone! I'm sorry I can't post regularly because I am a busy bee now. Yes, guys! I'm not a bum anymore. My prayer was answered and I am so happy! 

So, here's some photos to let you start believing in life again! :)

It's okay to fall but you should know to stand up again.

Your life is meant to be lived by you not by anyone else.

:)

There is a good in everyday!

I will try to catch up on my posts this weekend! See ya! :)

Let's do this!

<3Kit

5 comments:

  1. These quotes are fabulous! I especially like the last one, a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love all these quotes you find around the web! So inspiring. I especially like the last two. <3 Such great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I almost forgot...so happy to hear that your prayer was answered! Sending a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Taylor Lynn Yes TAylooor! Finaaally! My prayer was answered! yey! but now, I don't have much time to blog and everything, not that complaining. hahaha! I'm really thankful, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, I'm so happy for you! :D

    ReplyDelete