I saw this post in facebook this morning and it was an automatic share! :)
I don't know if it is official but let me join the fun! :)
No matter how much I deny it, I really love my brother. Hello? I don't have any other siblings, just him. Do I have a choice? haha.
![]() |
| Kuya Ryan, Tita (aunt) and me. when we were little :P |
Our Toms! Mine's the blue. Kuya has super large feet! Size 13?!!
He maybe a big guy but he has the softest heart. haha! The Mama's boy :P
Seriously?! :) My Kuya (term for older brother) Ryan is my confidant and yes.. best friend. He knows me so much that I can't even hide to him that I am upset about some things. He knows all my dreams, even my most unrealistic ones. He laughs about it but he always tell me that it can be possible. In short, he believes in me so much that he is the one who pushes me whenever I doubt myself.
He is also my motivator especially, on my writing and physical fitness. :) We love reading books together with Mama. When it is his off from work, we would just sit outside the house and read. We like different genres but we still try each others recommendations.
Okay, let me end this post now because I'm saving the tribute post for his birthday on March.
We don't have a perfect bro/sis relationship but nothing's perfect. We always fight and because he is older he loves to scold me. Hmpf. :P
Happy National Brothers Week! :)
Us. two years ago. Smile w/o teeth! Kuya's doing it wrong.. haha!
For kuya: "Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. -Marc Brown"





I have one brother too, and even though we're both busy with lives, and kids and 'stuff', I still smile when I think of him ast a little boy, hanging out with me, being a goofball... :)
ReplyDelete@Melinda Aww. I hope my brother and I would still be the closest when we already have our own families. :)
ReplyDeleteAw, it sounds like your brother is awesome!! Siblings can make really great friends; my sisters know me so well, and they're my closest friends. :) You and your brother seem so close, it's so sweet!
ReplyDeleteAnd that smiling-without-teeth thing is something my sisters, cousins and I used to do all the time!! xD
@Taylor Lynn Yes! love to our family. <3
ReplyDeleteHaha. We have a set of photos of smiling like that. We had many tries because Kuya is always laughing! hahaha