Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Discover the Perks of Reading -Powerbooks

:) The powerbooks tagline! :)

LOOK! What just arrived this afternoon... :)

Our powercard! :) My Kuya Ryan's powercard was delivered together with mine today.

Okay? why am I so happy? The privileges of having a Powercard are having 10% discount on cash purchases, 5% on credit card purchases and instant discount and other benefits on seasonal and promotional items. Yehey! more more books to purchase, LOL. I'm so happy! :)

Byebye old powercard! Hello there, new one! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Yay, how exciting!! I hope you get some awesome books!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor Lynn Yes! I'm really excited about this! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omo... how to get one??? hehe. interested in that. at least may discounts. my nbs card only entitles me to e-purse...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Riza just apply sa powerbooks branches near you, LOL lakas makaadvertise eh no? haha. Di na ko nakapag apply ulit ng laking national nung naexpire yun akin 2 years ago. haha tinamad.

    ReplyDelete