I finally decided to post things like this. Words that I found over the net that I found very inspiring.
This is my first try and I hope you like it. :)
*wink*
kids :)
that is why I love coldplay :)
This is what I'm talking about. :)
"live each day the fullest."
:) because some days things just don’t work out so well.
These photos are not mine. I got all these while stumbling to different sites and of course, tumblr! haha







Love it!! There are so many great words and photos around the web. I love #1, #2, #5 and #6. And I didn't know "Fix You" was a Coldplay song!! I heard it on Glee (Will sings it to Emma) but I didn't know who originally sung it. Such a sweet song...
ReplyDelete@Taylor Lynn Really? they have a cover song of fix you? Is that from Season 3? OMG! I need to find it!! haha! I love the song so much! :) Emma and Will, super cute couple! haha
ReplyDeleteI wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.
ReplyDeletemini gastric bypass surgery
@Kristina Noelle Andaya Yeah, it was in Season 3...Will invited Emma's parents over, but they made her so upset that her OCD started getting bad again, so Will sang it to her. You can listen or probably see the clip on YouTube if you search "fix you glee".
ReplyDelete@Taylor Lynn Thanks for the info :) I'll be listening to it now. :)
ReplyDelete