Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Never mind, i'll find someone like you



Everyone made this their favorite song. Of course, Adele's version is THE ADELE version but forgive me guys, I love this version too. Alejandro, you're hurting my heart with this song. haha!

I really love Boyce Avenue's cover songs but I'm now putting this song on the top rank. I really really love it! (ok, dear self stop blabbing)

Listen to this guys! I hope you like it! :)

9 comments:

  1. He's got a good voice!! Of course, no one beats Adele, but he's a pretty great singer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Melissa Thanks for reading this post Melissa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Taylor Lynn Boyce Avenue are really good. Have you listened to their other cover songs? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That's an awesome version of it! Thanks for sharing ... I never would've found this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Amanda I'm glad you liked it too. I died when I first heard it last Tuesday. :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kristina Noelle Andaya No, until you posted this I hadn't even heard of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Taylor Lynn Really? Hmm. I recommend that you should listen to their cover songs. My favorites are Jar of Hearts (Christina Perri), We found love, Teenage Dream, Just the way you are, Wherever you will go... Actually they kinda do cover songs of awesome songs. You can just search their channel on youtube. they also have an original song "Every Breathe"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I know what you mean...Glee tends to do the same thing. They cover tons of songs I love, and it's always fun to hear them start singing one I know and like!! :D

    ReplyDelete