The 20 Most Beautiful Bookstores in the world. You can click the link for the article and photos. I will just post my favorites from the article. Okay MY SUPER FAVORITES (all photos are from the article in flavorwire!) haha.
Barter Books, Alnwick, UK
Bart’s Books, Ojai, California
OHMYGOSH! An outdoor bookstore!!! Lemme go!!!
Livraria da Vila, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Awesome entrance :)
I wish I could bring my nephews and nieces here. :)
LibrerÃa El Ateneo Grand Splendid, Buenos Aires, Argentina
OMG. This is heaven. :)
So those were my top favorites. I hope next time there will be "most beautiful libraries in the world" article. :)
Go read and find a new journey. :)
♥K








.jpg)

Oh. My. Good. Lord. HOW CAN THESE PLACES EXIST??? They look like they came straight out of a fairy tale or something!!
ReplyDeleteI especially love Shakespeare & Company, Cafebreria El Pendulo and Poplar Kid's Republic. However...oh my...look at ALL OF THE BOOKS in Libreria El Ateneo Grand Splendid!! SO MANY OF THEM!!
And the books on the ceiling of Cook & Book? So awesome. Plus, an outdoor bookstore is pretty epic. ;) Definitely going to check out that article, thank you for sharing!!
@Taylor Lynn That is my reaction too. Are we in a fairytale? I really hope I can go to those book shops!
ReplyDeleteI really want to share it because I know my bookworm friends will really enjoy it! hahaha. I'm so glad you like it! hahaha
OMG!!! Book heaven!!! <3
ReplyDeleteIf you have time, please join my post birthday blog giveaway at vinayabut.blogspot.com
Thank you :)
@Vina Yabut Oh! sure. I'm check your blog now. :) thank You.
ReplyDeleteI love this post! From now on, I'm going to stalk you! haha. I dream of building something similar like this (especially the one in Beijing) in the Philippines. I didn't know they have such a place like that here. I will definitely visit, and ahmmm, you can take your nieces and nephews to China...try CebuPacific for online sales. They're extremely cheap! Cheers! mwah!
ReplyDelete