Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

An angel’s repair


An angel’s repair

There’s a place
Where no one wants to stay
It is always happy and sure
But then it begins to be unsecured

Everything’s misplaced and broken
Like shattered glasses left by a storm
Nobody bothered to put it all back together
Just then an angel came along

An angel with broken wings
lost and broken for so long
helped to repair
A place full of despair

Months passed by
You can finally see a blue sky
The sun’s shining
As the wounds are also healing

You could see the scars
full of band aids and stitches
both became stronger and better
With the help of each other


                                           

-Kit 12/06/2011

Another poem :) 

4 comments:

  1. Once again, another sweet poem! :) Great work, Kit! I love the last stanza:

    "As the wounds are also healing
    You could see the scars full of band aids and stitches
    both became stronger and better
    With the help of each other"

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor! hello! Thank you again! :) I'm really glad that you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poem. I always love reading intimate words like this, makes my heart beat extremely strong. I always feel loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! thanks for appreciating the poem. Woah! im sorry for responding just now. I haven't noticed your comment before. Anyway, thank you very much for appreciating. :)

      Delete