It is a commercial BUT it is an inspiring one. How come the kid can write a better poem more than I could? Okay slash wrist . LOL. Well, that's what you get when you READ. Reading inspires kids... :)
the poem from the ad
How tired I am of this unbearable distance between us
How I long for the toll of the recess bell
Have you forgotten me?
Grown mindless of me?
Tell me I am not writing into an abyss
Or that is what will become of my heart…
Beautiful.. just beautiful.
Okay, I'm writing a poem now and I'm stuck up. My poem sucks. Kill me noooow. haha Just kidding.
So true - reading DOES inspire kids! Though I don't think a kid that young could write such a good poem, haha...don't worry, Kit! I'm sure your poem doesn't suck - I know you can write a good one! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, by the way, I wanted to ask you something. Usually to read blogs I use the reading list on my Blogger dashboard, but lately it's been acting up, and so I've been subscribing by email to all of my bloggy friends' blogs to make keeping up easier. I was hoping to subscribe to yours, but you haven't got a subscribe by email gadget! Do you think you could add one so I could subscribe? Thanks!
@Taylor, I even joke my friends that maybe the director of the commercial wrote the poem! hehe
ReplyDeleteDon't worry I'll work on that gadget on my blog... :)
Haha, he might have, Kit! ;) LOL
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for adding the subscribe-by-email gadget! I've now subscribed. :) Hugs!