Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

(Unofficial) International leave a note week

A blog party of my friend Taylor of the awesome blog "Perfectly Sensible Nonsense".



We will be leaving anonymous notes in public places. Words that could inspire others, read: strangers. Imagine the feeling when they will read your positive notes somewhere and then it can put a smile to their faces?! :) Wow, that is a one big achievement! I am pro for spreading kindness, always. :) So kudos to my friend, Taylor because this is really a fab idea.

The rules are, the notes should be anonymous, notes should be handwritten (Goosh! I have an awful hand writing, haha!), the notes have to be kind... We should leave notes from December 12-19 wherein I failed to do so, haha! I still left a note yesterday (December 21 Philippines time) but, promise this is my most favorite (and we'll get to that later!).

I took a photo of the notes too so i could share it here in my blog. :)


I think, I broke another rule. I posted this in our living room but I always leave notes with "smile" on bus seats whenever I have the chance. Haha. This note can be seen by everyone in our house. so smiiiile.


"Be the change" I left this note in the seat of the tricycle that I rode on the way home. I really tried to be anonymous so that the trycicle driver won't notice me, sticking something on his precious vehicle. :)


 Next


"Stop look and LISTEN" most of us can hear someone's voice but not everyone can listen. :) I left this on a kneeler of the "Adoration Chapel" before we hear mass. There are 2 individuals praying when I went inside so it was really hard to leave the note. I think I changed the note's location many times when I settled to this! haha! 





"Take it easy". The most loser note I have ever dooone. Why? look at the paper that I used and wrote with a ballpen! eew. haha! I was with my friends for a cover shoot of their online magazine but it was canceled. To take the bad vibes away, we stayed at Starbucks in The Podium. I realized that I didn't bring my pos-it and pentel pen. So anyway, I left the note inside a lifestyle magazine with ED WESTWICK in the cover. haha! After I clipped the note, I placed it on the magazine rack. I hope someone who is really busy and stressed could read that note.


Live. love. laugh. I left this note in one of the seats in Frutti Froyo. I accompanied my friend Charie when she returned something in the mall. I post this w/o the fear of being caught because we sat outside and the place just have few customers at that time. :) 



now, here's my favorite!




"Seize the day." heard that line before? Dead Poet's Society. I really wanted to leave a note in a car. Haha. This was the scariest or let's say the most challenging. Charie posted the note then run to her car.  We posted the note on a car that is parked behind us. I wanted to post the note in the driver's door, in case the person is alone but I was so scared someone would notice us (the security guard was roaming around with his bike at that time.). *adrenaline rush!* haha So, we just left the note on the passenger seat's door and wish that someone can read the note. Haha.

I really enjoy leaving notes in random places especially now that I took some pictures and shared it to all of you. I hope you could all do it too. :)

Really sorry for the bad quality of the photos, my phone's just low tech. haha.

and to my friend Taylor, I hope you forgive me for this late post! haha. 

What this world needs is a new kind of army - the army of the kind.  ~Cleveland Amory

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Kit, this post is fantastic!! Don't worry, I don't mind the lateness - I'm just so happy to see all of the notes you left. (And your handwriting isn't bad at all, I love it!!)

    You left so many fantastic notes, I love it!! It was so much fun to read about where you left these notes and how much fun it sounds like you had. :) Thank you so much for posting about it! <3

    Hugs - and Merry Christmas!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tayloooor! Yey! I'm so happy that you like this post. I super enjoyed every minute of leaving notes plus I have to take photos of them so I could make this post more meaningful. Without your awesome idea, I might not be able to do this leave a note thing... haha!

    Cheers to more kind notes! Yey!

    Merry Christmas to you and to your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family, as well. :) I hope you have a wonderful holiday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete