Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

21 and Happy 12/26/2011



I really don't have big plans for this day. Just lunch with mama's chocolate cake and anything she wants 
to cook and invite Jet and Trixie  (my bestfriends) :) 






my bestfriends! ♥

Looorve them!

then On the spot invitation for Gellie and Tin and Tel, my hs buddies.  



with Tin and Gellie


with Tel :)


Trix, Tin and Gellie had their free ear piercing from Mama (yes Mama has an ear gun and she knows what she's doing, she's a nurse :) )..  
from my bestfriend's famous line! TRIXIE: Libre sakin (inassume) ewan ko sayo. hahahah! "Mine's Free, I don't know if yours too."




my cool mama and her friends LOL 

To all the birthday greetings thank you. Shoutout to my Journ "leftover tira tira" friends --efforts ang greetings with pictures! MAHAL KO KAYO I love you, let's see each other soon, my Gifts! hahahah

Thank You Airiz for this cutest drawing of me! haha


super cuuuuuuutttee! hihi 

Airiz used my fb's profile pic as her peg. haha So cuuute. Thank You again Airiz. :)


"Masarap mabuhay, huwag mong sayangin ang oras para magmukmok at isiping maraming kulang sa 
buhay mo... Dahil may pamilya at kaibigan akong "mahal" ako, it makes me stronger & makes me want to fight more to live a happy life."  Life's beautiful, don't waste your time thinking of missing things in your life... Me? I have my family and friends who LOVES me, it is the thing that makes me stronger and makes me want to fight more to live a happy. life. 


Read.Write.Inspire -Kit

4 comments:

  1. Aw, it sounds like you had an amazing birthday hanging out with your friends and your mother!! I love the photos, it looks like you all had a blast. <3 Happy Birthday, Kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I love the drawing Airiz did!! <3 Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Taylor, haha actually my brother's also there, also making chitchats with my friends. :)
    I had simple but happy celebration.
    :)

    Yeah! Airiz, drawing is so awesome. i was so touched! haha! love et!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had so much fun. <3 Hugs!

    ReplyDelete