Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Meme Proposal



I saw the words "meme proposal" trending on twitter since this morning but I did not bother in clicking the link (maybe its not super important.) When I went online tonight, I saw the meme proposal, still trending. Every blogger knows "meme" so I was really intrigued and then I saw this awesome-est sweetest video ever (haha).

Added plus is they used Chritina Perri's song. I am always a fan of proposals and wedding videos but I find this one, unique and super cute. I learned that the girl is a blogger and watta super nice way to surprise someone you love by using those memes that is very familiar to her. Super woooow! Sweeet!

OMG. I can't stoooop watching the video. hahaha

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. That is the sweetest video!! So beautiful, and so romantic. :) Thank you for sharing that, Kit, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love it too?! waaah! i was smiliong until the end while watching the video! haha

    ReplyDelete