This post is very personal to me. So I had a picture with Ms. Bianca Gonzalez, my super idol, role model and inspiration. She's an awesome televison host, beautiful person and my ultimate idol in blogger (because of her inspiring posts.) I really wished for this day to come. and I'm so happy that I have a picture taken with her. My friends know how much I love her. I dream to be like her someday, I dream to inspire many people. :)
Super thank you God for this day! I will never forget this.
And to Ms. Bianca Gonzalez for being so kind. When you said Hiiiiiiiii! to me, grabe parang nagstop yung mundo ko... (OA!) LOL! anyway! thank you again! :)
:) she's really someone to look up to. grabe lang, i hope to meet her someday. i know i will. :) so happy for you mamu! a very nice graduation gift. :D
ReplyDeleteHow fantastic, congratulations! You sound like me... the other day I got to meet a Holocaust survivor and got my picture taken with her... it was incredible.
ReplyDeleteBut anyway, yay! And congrats again! <3
@MJ! I know I know! someday it would be your turn! :) yeah! God, if this is my Graduation Gift? its worth the wait.
ReplyDelete@Taylor, yeah! thanks! there are only few celebs that I would really have a picture with and she's on the top of my list. She's a celebrity here on the Philippines. She also has a blog, http://www.iamsuperbianca.com/ she's an inspiration! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I am super happy for you, then! That's totally awesome. :) I bet you'll remember it forever!
ReplyDeletehi!!! me too im a BIG fan of bianca as in... ma swerte nga at na meet muna sya im person at nakapag pic pa?!!! i really really wanna meet her in person too. me and my mom really love her.....
ReplyDeleteim bratty21 pala sa twitter....
@bratty21 oh! hello! don't worry! you'll meet bianca soon! and take lots of pictures with her!!!! super accomodating nya...
ReplyDeletesuper nakakakilig when she said, hiiiiiiii! hahahaha
THANKS dor reading my blog! :)
sana nga.....
ReplyDelete