Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A sweet line from God

"I've come to you not to make you love me, but rather to make you realize that you're worth loving."


I got this text message from a friend , Mj when I came home from an anticipated mass. It really made me smile. God makes a way to make us smile, to make me smile. I had a long and serious talk with him when I was in church. I just hope He won't give up on me. I love my, Saviour! :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I saw a line on a blog today, something like "Let's face it, we're not worthy of God's love." And I don't believe that.

    Thank you for sharing! I may have to repost. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor!!! you have too. Let us share to everyone that we are all worth loving! :)

    ReplyDelete