Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Frappes. Talks. Laughters. Memories. Friends.

May 29, 2011. Vis Maior Pacita and as the title says Frappes. Talks. Laughters. Memories. Friends. :)

Charie and Celine are my seatmates during our Senior Year. We talk a lot about everything. Charie and I were classmates when we're 2nd year and 4th year. Eversince sophomore year Charie already called me Mommy Kit and yes she's my baby. While Celine and I were classmates in First and Fourth Year and the seat/cheatmates. :)

We have planned this day for so long. We just want to talk and catch up with each others lives that's why we decided to just see each other on our place's local coffee shop.

As soon as everyone arrived we have talked from simple things, chismis, remember highschool life, laugh at each other's crushes, bash Charie's ex boyfriends! (haha!), talk about possible work places, and most importantly, update each other's life.



Celine.Charie.Me.


Looking back, we were so naive back then. Now, that we finally graduated and Yie is just months away for her graduation, I realized that nothing has changed. The friendship didn't change. We just became more mature and sure of ourselves. We now know the goals that we want to achieve, the dreams we want to reach. We are still those giggly loud voiced girls when we share stories, only stronger and wiser. We still fool around a lot. I missed them so much.

The two bruhaz fooling around. saying im the future EIC of UNO... Anoo???

We are the only customers in the coffee shop that's why we can laugh loud and tease each other to death.

Too bad Yie has to leave early because she has another agenda. Celine and I went to Jollibee and have more time to talk and update our College lives.



Celine and I became very close because we're seatmates. On our Senior Year, aside from my bestfriends and barkada, I also ask for her opinions about my life. Actually we both dream to study at UST but for so many personal reasons she enrolled at St. Scholastica and I went to Lyceum of the Philippines University. I still remember the times whenever we saw each other on the bus, we would usually talk of how much bitter we were.

BUT, now that we have graduated.. We have admitted that we have loved our respected schools and we have already let go of our frustrations in UST. We have achieved many things, we became more active in extra curricular activities. She became batch representative of her batch and had an awesome life changing documentary that I envy so much. I just wished I had the chance to watch it :( While, I achieved my dream of writing in our school paper and became Feature Ed (w/c I did not expect.) :)

Anyway, I'm really glad I have caught up with Celine's life. and!!!!! we also saw our EX crush in highschool on our way to Jollibee. You know what's funny when we saw him? After we said HI! There's no spark anymore, we didn't feel that rush of joy or "butterflies in the stomach" feeling. As in like we're just saying hi to an old friend. That's it... we really are grown ups now. haha! FUNNNNYYY!

I'm looking forward to more moments like this with my friends.

More Frappes. More Talks. More Laughters. More Memories. with awesome Friends

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a fantastic time! Friends are awesome like that. :)

    Love the new blog set-up! Very different than your other one, but then again, change is always nice. :) After all, there's a great quote by an unknown author - "If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies." <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @taylor.. thank you... I really appreciate it because you always read my posts. Its a nice feeling that someone's reading my blog even if there's only one who actually reads it. I hope I can inspire you in little ways that I can.

    Thanks.. whenever I change layout of my accounts it would take years after I change it. I'm glad you like it...
    I'll keep that quote in mind.. By the way I looove butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! <3 Glad to support you. I know how great it is to get comments on your posts! It's always nice to know someone out there, across the world even, cares about what you're saying. :)

    I know, I love butterflies too! I really started to love them after I participated in the butterfly project - check it out:

    http://hmh.org/ed_butterfly1.shtml

    ReplyDelete