Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

McDonalds Philippines Commercial "First Love" Huling El Bimbo


First Love

I dont know if I have already blogged about this but I just remembered it again. Its my favorite Mcdo Commercial, heartbreakingly sweet. aaaww.

And I always do that fries with chocolate sundae.... HEAVEN! :)

I think I want to eat MCDO now. hahaa

4 comments:

  1. Sadly, I couldn't understand it... but it was actually kind of cool to watch it and just see the story instead of hear it. :) It's really cute, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor :( aww I'm sorry I can't find a video w/ a subtitle... Uhm, they are childhood friends and the little boy has a crush on the little girl. :) Then when they grew up the girl already had her own family.. Which makes the guy kinda sad but for him the girl will always be his "first love"

    The boys narrating that everytime he goes to Mcdonalds he remembers a certain memory :) (remembering his childhood crush/love). And the song that plays in the background is from an awesome local band here, but they were already disbanded.

    It was really popular here in the Philippines. People were touched of the cute story and everybody loves to eat their fries with sundaes. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay! I got the general idea of the commercial. :) It looks/sounds really cute! <3

    (PS I don't know how often you stop by my blog, but I wanted to let you know (if you haven't seen yet) that I tagged you in a blog post! Here's the link: http://perfectlysensiblenonsense.blogspot.com/2011/05/now-i-know-my-abcs.html Have fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like the new Lovers TV Commercial. Its sweet, simple and captures my attention plus the fact they promote the tourism in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete