@taylor i have read the book, i love it but the story is kinda different in the play. I have watched the play because my friend gave me a copy. I love it too. I love the songs! :) I just hope I could watch the play live, there are rumors that they will have a show here in the Philippines but, not yet confirmed.
waaah! haha I talk too much! sorry! I really love wicked. hehehe!
No problem! Don't worry, if you think you talk too much you should really see some of my blog posts. ACK you'd think I was never able to talk to anyone! I just can't seem to stop typing once I get started. ;)
Anyway, I'd like to try reading "Wicked" at some point... and possibly see the play, too. Even if I didn't read the book first, it's always great to see live performances!
@taylor!!! wow! yey! you should watch the play... Go! tell me if its good. (haha! I know its good but they say that its really different when you watch it live.)
Uhm, can you give me a link of your blog because everytime I try to find your blog I end up in your photo blog... :) I really hope I could read your personal blog! NICE PHOTOS by the way!!!! I love photography too. :)
I've heard good things about "Wicked", but I haven't seen it myself... have you?
ReplyDelete@taylor i have read the book, i love it but the story is kinda different in the play. I have watched the play because my friend gave me a copy. I love it too. I love the songs! :) I just hope I could watch the play live, there are rumors that they will have a show here in the Philippines but, not yet confirmed.
ReplyDeletewaaah! haha I talk too much! sorry! I really love wicked. hehehe!
No problem! Don't worry, if you think you talk too much you should really see some of my blog posts. ACK you'd think I was never able to talk to anyone! I just can't seem to stop typing once I get started. ;)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I'd like to try reading "Wicked" at some point... and possibly see the play, too. Even if I didn't read the book first, it's always great to see live performances!
@taylor!!! wow! yey! you should watch the play... Go! tell me if its good. (haha! I know its good but they say that its really different when you watch it live.)
ReplyDeleteUhm, can you give me a link of your blog because everytime I try to find your blog I end up in your photo blog... :) I really hope I could read your personal blog! NICE PHOTOS by the way!!!! I love photography too. :)
Definitely! Here's the link:
ReplyDeletehttp://perfectlysensiblenonsense.blogspot.com/
And thanks, I'm glad you like my photos! <3