Catching me in places that I knew I should'nt be
Every other day I crossed the line I didn't mean to be so bad
I never thought you would become the friend I never had
Back then I didn't know why
Why you were misunderstood
So now I see through your eyes
All that you did was love
Mama I love you.Mama I care
Mama I love you . Mama my friend. You're my friend
I didn't want to hear it then but I'm not ashamed to say it now
Every little thing you said and did was right for me
I had a lot of to think about,about the way I used to be
Never had a sense of my responsibility
I know I can do better than this but these are the words that I exactly feel. It sums it all up. I love you my dear mother.
I may not be the perfect daughter but you were always there to understand. We may not have the same likes at times but I love it when we agree about many things most of the time. You always as me what you will wear but you'll end up choosing your own then I'll say "o, bat ka nagpalit." And I will realize I am like that too, whenever i'm wearing something gusto ko comfortable lang.
We may not have a perfect life but I'm very happy that God gave me a happy family and a very very madaldal mama.. (kanino pa ba ko magmamana) Haha!
I will always remember that night when i was hospitalized. You held my hand while I was shivering... (haha! kakatawa nga para tayong nasa teleserye, yuck!)
Sorry for everything... I love so much ma kahit maldita ako. :))
love, ading.
Aw... lovely post. Mother's rock! :)
ReplyDeleteOur mothers are the best! :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely! Thanks for commenting on my mama post. <3
ReplyDelete