Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ballerina

Ballerina.

I love ballet so much, it was my frustration. :) I danced when I was still in 1st grade. I admit it was hard, really hard especially for a fat little girl like me. But, my teacher taught me everything that I could learn. I became more flexible and i move with grace. After our final recital, that's it. I didn't signed up for summer lessons again :( I don't know why... now, it became my frustration. I really love watching ballet dances and those ballet outfits. Maybe I also have a connection with ballet shoes. hahahaha. :)

Photo is not mine. Got it from http://ballerinabeauty.tumblr.com/post/5481282859

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, that photo is gorgeous! I've never taken ballet classes myself... I think it's beautiful, how gracefully ballerinas can dance, but I just don't think I could be that dedicated to learning it. Neither could my parents, for that matter - they'd have to drive me, LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. I learned it when i was a kid, now I can't remember anything except the basics.. hahaha I really adore ballerinas! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey! I was looking for ballerina photos around the internet and I found the picture you had posted here in your blog! I've been dancing ballet for 12 years now and I'm currently working with Ballet Manila under Lisa Macuja-Elizalde. Although I'm still with the school scholars, I have been dancing big productions in Star City's Aliw Theatre for 4 years now. In fact, you can get your ticket exchanged for a Ride-All-You-Can bracelet within Star City! :)

    It's wonderful to hear how people adore ballerinas like us :) Thanks for the post!

    P.S. You can check out the Ballet Manila site at http://balletmanila/ph/, we need more girls these coming seasons. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte_Loves_BalletFebruary 22, 2012 at 5:33 PM

    Oh wow... That's sad... I love dancing and am getting really good at it, I can't imagine quitting ever!!

    ReplyDelete