Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SUPPORT THE FREEDOM TO LOVE: 18 JUNE 2011



If only everyone else would be like the people on the video, the world will be a much better place. I have so many gay friends and the truth is? Nothing changes, their awesome, totally awesome.

People cannot dictate who we would love or who not to love. Stop bashing the LGBT community. They are also human. They also deserve to be respected.

Spread love love love. :)

5 comments:

  1. If there was a "Like" button on this post, I would probably click it a million times. I totally agree, and that video is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I was so amazed with the video. I got teary eyed. I felt for them esp. that I have gay friends. :) Anyway, its from youtube so you can 'like' it there.

    You have facebook account? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I don't have a Facebook account... not anymore. I used to, but I got off. Mostly because there was a huge drama among my friends and things were getting nasty. Now, though, I do so much computer stuff - blogging on two blogs, plus I have an online photography shop through Etsy.com - that Facebook would just eat up too much of my time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm.. haha good for you. Well, I use my fb account to connect with friends esp. that I'm away with my friends... and its the only website my father knows how to use. :)

    Aside from blogger, I use tumblr and twitter.. :) just saying.. haha

    If you have time you might want to check tumblr. Its awesome (uhm? it depends who you want to follow!hahaha) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, keeping up with friends, especially ones you don't see much, is a good reason to have Facebook... I just don't have the time to use it even for that! ;)

    ReplyDelete