Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Graduation Happiness - April 30, 2011

MASAYA PALA TALAGA GRUMADUATE! :) An awesome day for everyone who worked hard for our diploma. All I can say is... Dear Diploma, you know what? you're worth it! Super duper worth it.

me with mama

with Tita Edios

looorve!

with my bestfriend

with Papa


Journleftovers!

--the reason why college will be hard to let go. My batchmates who became family.. I will really miss them. The memories will forever stay in our hearts! Kudos to us! CAS Batch 2011.. and to my journleftovers family! i love you forever and always.

I really wanted to blog about college and graduation more... but i'll do it next time or maybe next post! Anyway, i call that day the first day of the rest of my life.

Okay! BUM LIFE now signing on!

hahaha! til the next post! :)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! You must feel so accomplished... congratulations! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sock Monkey Mommy -- thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @taylor!! yes! it felt so good. thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! <3

    ReplyDelete