SONG 1. I think God Explain
"It's alright I'm O.K.
I think God can explain
I'm relieved I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet."
Whenever I'm troubled, I just listen to this song and I'll be okay. I know God has deeper plans for me. :) even if I don't understand at times, He always find a way to comfort me. :)
SONG 2. True Colors
"So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors,
True colors, are beautiful,
Like a rainbow."
I'm a girl who is a size 14 :) but it has never get on my way. I'm glad that I have family and friends who accept me as who I am. But, we are not living on a perfect world, there are times that I feel really bad because I can't buy clothes that I want. And even if I don't really mind them, some rude people are really getting on my nerves. I just hope some girls could be positive who has the same situation like me. So what if you don't have a perfect body? Who cares, you are who you are. Stay close to people who will appreciate and love you without any why's. Those people are angels sent by God. :) If I would want to be thinner, Its not because others want it for me, not because I want to be like those famous girls out there strutting their stuff. I will do it for myself especially because I want to wear those awesome clothes that doesn't have bigger sizes and I want to be healthy. :)
SONG 3. Once in a lifetime
I know that what I've found is once in a lifetime
(and) I know there's no way out
Coz its once in a lifetime
this is a song for my friends. I'm so glad that they were sent to me, in the right time and in the right place.
I always remember that GG quote whenever I'm with my friends, "With friends like these, who needs armies?"
SONG 4. God Blessed the Broken Road
I've been talking about this song a lot of times. i love the lyrics so much, and someday..... Okay next. :)
SONG 5. I'll be there for you by Martin Nievera
"when the stars won't shine anymore, i'll be there"
This is our song, Trixie (my dearest sister/bestfriend) and me. This song is a reminder of a beautiful friendship. I just hope everyone has a bestfriend. A person who will still be true when everyone else is lying on your face. Someone who would be there when you want someone to listen. Just listen. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment