Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Criss - cross by Airiz :)

Her fingertips tap against the keys

like a steady rhythm of a weeping heart.

We wait for time to slip;

I watch and reminisce and think --

is there something to offer us

when we exit our little 'paradise?'


We share puzzle pieces behind closed doors;

we traded bittersweet nothings

of the escapist planes of our hearts.

Time seems nonexistent

when we explore each other's thoughts.


Her happiness is her choice,

My destiny is weaved by my bare hands.

Unconciously, we complement each other.

in a world that forbids criss-crossed fates


-This is a poem made by my friend Airiz Casta for me when we were still Freshies. I so love this poem because she just made this while we're talking inside the photo lab, (dark room). She's just awesome. I treasure this because its the first time someone made me a poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment