
I just want to share a picture of me and my best girl friends in college. This is our last season. And yes, we're looking forward to that special day of receiving our diplomas but we're more excited ( also scared) on the fact that "real world" is already in front of us.
I really wanted to include more girl friends but I think they are the best of the best. They are the ones who i can call on 3 am who will curse me because I woke them up but still they will listen. They are the ones who always pissed me off because of the petty fights but I would always realize that I love them more than I hate them. Really, I can't put through words how much I love them. :)
:) Maybe God really blessed the broken road on my way to them.
I hope to make awesome episodes with you on our last season. :) I love you dearest. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment