Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Empty

Have you ever felt the feeling of emptiness. I don't know but that's what i feel right now. Maybe, after the happy times there's an equal "it sucks time." I know i'll get over this but i hope it would be sooner. Frustrations are all over my head and I hate it. I hate it very much. Come on?! get out please?! :(

2 comments:

  1. At one time or another, I believe we have all felt the emptiness. Whether that be after a loved one passed on, or whether someone we have cared about left our lives.

    To be so open and honest about your feelings is completely and genuinely wonderful. It allows you to be raw in the sense of others, but as another blogger I find it refreshing.

    Hell! We all feel empty. But it takes a true person to admit it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Che :) thanks for this comment and for making me feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete