I really don't know if all of these are true but some stories are believable.
When I was in 8th grade, there was a spelling bee.
One of the girls passed out on stage because she was nervous.
A boy she barely knew caught her, and stayed with her until she woke up. He didn’t leave her side, until he knew she was alright.
Now, we have been married for 3 years. David, your LGMH.
On the bus today, i saw a couple. The girl fell asleep on the guy’s shoulder.
When the bus turned, he held her head gently to prevent her head from moving so that she would not be disturbed from her sleep. When the sunshine was in her face, he blocked it with his hand so that she could sleep peacefully.
My grandfather recently died, and as we were going through his stuff he had THOUSANDS of pictures of my grandmother.
Pictures of her sitting there, eating, smiling, laughing. She said he would follow her around with a camera so he wouldn’t miss a single time she smiled.
Today when I was shopping I heard a father and his 7 year old daughter talking.
She was talking about how she wanting something so she could be beautiful.
He said to her ‘You’re already beautiful.’
Good Fathers GMH.
Today, while at a store, I saw a toddler hugging all the mannequins.
I walked away from my mom and asked him why, and he said “They need love too. I mean, wouldn’t you want a hug if you sat around HERE all day?”
One day some kid pushed a girl down the last 3 steps of her school’s stairwell.
Luckily, a boy passing by dropped everything, ran over, and fell under her so she landed on him. She was upset until he started laughing.
They laughed together that day, and they got married 10 years after. They still laugh together.
Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment