Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Conversation 101: Talk

I always talk to him but I haven't read His words since I finished high school. Now, that I got the chance to read it again, feels like I'm home. Para akong isang batang nawala tapos may tumapik at bigla na lang bumalik ako sa bahay namin. That's what i felt when i first opened the page of the most important book that I haven't opened for four years.
I have conversations with Him everyday, its just that its not that intense anymore. Not like when I was still a kid when I tell everything to Him even though I know that He already knows what I will say. While i was reading His words, I thought that something in me screams that, "FINALLY.. you came back."

I don't know if its just coincidence but I know that He's the one who made it happen. I don't want to share the details baka kasi maudlot pa but, THANK YOU. Thank You for hearing my mom's prayers. All our prayers. Thank you for waiting for me. I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. Now I'm back I'll try to talk to you more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment