Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 09 - Your favourite Gossip Girl quote

I have many on my list and most of them are from, Gossip Girl.


Gossip Girl: Not so fast. You're not graduating until I give you my diplomas. Mine are labels, and labels stick. Nate Archibald: Class whore. Dan Humphrey: The ultimate insider. Chuck Bass: Coward. Blair Waldorf: Weakling. And as for Serena van der Woodsen, after today, you are officially irrelevant. Congratulations, everyone. You deserve it. (Season 2 Finale)

Gossip Girl: You wanted to meet Gossip Girl? Well, look around. I'm nothing without you. And while most high school friendships fade, it's my hope that what happened today will bond you forever. Now that all my secrets are out, you have a clean slate. Until college. Congratulations, I'm coming with you. (Season 2 Finale)



Gossip Girl: They say in fashion that you can become a success overnight. But one minute you're in, and the next, you're out. (Season 2's The Serena Also Rises)


Gossip Girl: One Good Scandal Deserves Another.
(Season 1's A thin Line between Chuck and Nate)


Gossip Girl: Spotted - Chuck Bass losing something nobody even knew he had. His heart. (Season 1's Hi, Society)



Gossip Girl: If Blair has got to watch her back, Serena needs to keep an eye on her heart. We hear it may have been stolen by Lonely Boy. (Season 1's Dare Devil)



FROM MY FAVORITE GIRLS:



Blair: You did the right thing. Serena: Then why do I feel so bad? Blair: Doing the right thing takes courage and strength. At least that's what I've heard. And everything that's hard is only made harder by not having your best friend by your side. I'm sorry you had to go through it alone.

Blair: I have an army to build, a school to take over, and girls to blackmail.

Blair: I used to have a friend like Jenny. I made all these sacrifices and you know what I got back on that investment? Zero. Because girls like her run emotional Ponzi schemes. Serena will never like you the way you like her.
Keira: You mean Jenny.
Blair: Details. Now are you ready to be queen or do I need to find a new frog?

Blair: Throughout all my years with Nate, my whole life really, you've always been #1. Now, things are different. I have college. A real relationship. I'm starting to build a life for myself.
Serena: I'm building a life for myself too.
Blair: With Carter? With your job working for a publicist who pays you to date a wacked-out movie star? You're drifting away from Dan and your family and you've lost Nate, one of your oldest friends. This night is finally over. And as far as I'm concerned, so are we.

No comments:

Post a Comment