Click the episode for the video
Season 1 Episode 3 "Poison Ivy"

This episode never fails to touch my heart! The bestfriends thing (haha!)
I had mixed emotions on this episode. Confidential issues, exposed secrets from family to friends and . The eagerness to have a brighter future so you would end up ruining someone's reputation, your friend's reputation. And at the end of the day you'll regret it.
Blair's unsent letter always make me cry. They are both hurt and (yeah!) Serena's a bitch.
I love their catfights (so much!) but I also love it when they would swallow their prides and they would make up. Its better to have two queens. More fun, more shopping, more scandals! :))
Blair's letter:
Dear Serena,
My world is falling apart and you're the only on who would understand. My father left my mother for a 31 year old model. A male model. Feel like screaming because I don't have anyone to talk too. You're gone, My dad's gone. Nate's acting weird. Where are you? Why don't you call? Why did you leave w/o saying goodbye? You're supposed to be my bestfriend. I miss you so much.
Love, Blair.
aww.
I had mixed emotions on this episode. Confidential issues, exposed secrets from family to friends and . The eagerness to have a brighter future so you would end up ruining someone's reputation, your friend's reputation. And at the end of the day you'll regret it.
Blair's unsent letter always make me cry. They are both hurt and (yeah!) Serena's a bitch.
I love their catfights (so much!) but I also love it when they would swallow their prides and they would make up. Its better to have two queens. More fun, more shopping, more scandals! :))
Blair's letter:
Dear Serena,
My world is falling apart and you're the only on who would understand. My father left my mother for a 31 year old model. A male model. Feel like screaming because I don't have anyone to talk too. You're gone, My dad's gone. Nate's acting weird. Where are you? Why don't you call? Why did you leave w/o saying goodbye? You're supposed to be my bestfriend. I miss you so much.
Love, Blair.
aww.
No comments:
Post a Comment