This week.I had a little bit of ice cream that lifts up my mood. (though not a strabucks ice cream, i think its not available here in the philippines)This month, or let's say for two months that I had my internship on CMFR
I've met great people. At first they are strangers but now I call them new found friends.
Deadlines, fun, food trip, laptops, tumblr, news, elections, politicians, gossips, music, movies.Those were the words/topics that we usually discuss while we're working on our different tasks.
I really had fun working them, though its really hard beating our deadlines, i'm going to miss them, the office and the staff!
So yeah! my month and week, had a rollercoaster ride.
Something between mixed emotions and headaches! and something that will forever be treasured. Thank you guys!
The picture says it all! (i mean the second picture!) haha
No comments:
Post a Comment