Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 4: Favorite Book/s


I'm staring on a blank screen for an hour thinking if I would share all my favorite books or just pick my top 5. But, I decided to share 3!

So first on my list:

Five People you meet in heaven
by (my fave!) MITCH ALBOM

I always say that this book never fails to make me cry. Though I have read it a thousand times, I still cry and feel the words of Mitch Albom or lets say the words spoken by the characters. I will always love the Blue Man and Tala. :) And also the captain. Compared to Tuesday's with Morrie, I love Five People.. more. I just hope someday, I can be like Mitch --someone who can inspire a lot of people.

"Strangers are family you have yet to come to know." -Blue Man

“No life is a waste,” “The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.”


Second on the list:

Dear John by Nicholas Sparks

A soldier, a regular college girl, they fell in love. In their hearts they knew its true and eternal but life sucks. Fate is playful. A drama of father/son that made me cry while I was reading it on the bus.

It touched my heart, very much. I talked about it 24/7 to my friends for two months. hahaha!

Just don't compare it to the movie. Jeez. Its different. Though, I can imagine Channing Tatum as John Tyree (lalalallalalalalalla) :)


Vince's Life 1 &2 :)

by: Vince O. Teves

Published by Summit Media

I like the 3rd book but, not as much as the first two. :(

I have posted blogs about this. hahaha!

It started from a witty and cool gang Vince, Spider, Connie and Andrea to

"i will wait until there's nothing left to wait for" and ends up with

I won’t be stuck in the past, holding on to our yesterday, waiting for something that won’t ever come back.

Actually it has a simple plot and everything but when I read it, it feels like I am reading a blog of a guy next door. Something a girl always wishes for. Some guy who knows the real meaning of love, he doesn't need to be prince charming, just him. Real, cute and funny. :)


So that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment