I'm just here thinking of tomorrow.
Hoping that the clock would stop ticking
but I changed my mind
and hope to go back to March again.
Just let me talk. It will not happen anyway.
I'm here in a small room where the lights are on
and all i can hear is the stupid clock's tik tok tik tok
In a little way, I'm at peace because you're just
in the other room with the woman you love the most.
Tomorrow's another chapter.
Where you have to bring some bags and wait for the airplane.
It is also the time when I have to hold on tightly and wait for another year.
I would be the one who could give back the honor of every hardships and sacrifices.
I'll be me. Not perfect. Not the best.
just, me. The little girl whom you love so much. I will make my dreams possible.
I'll make it reality so that one day when I go home, I would see you watching your favorite movies while the love of your life is cooking your favorite food. Then your first born will come home from work and suddenly change the channel then you will soon smile because everyone's home and you could start dinner early.
:) SOMEDAY Papa. Someday
No comments:
Post a Comment