Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 25 — Your day, in great detail

For me this is in great detail

6:30 am: woke up for breakfast. I don't feel like getting up but i remember its a SUNDAY
7:00 am: after breakfast we prepared for Sunday Mass. me, kuya and mama. hmm. I MISS PAPA :)
7:30 am or something: while i was waiting for them, i continue reading Coelho's flowing river.
(super love the short stories but i have two deadlines so i'm still on the 30th++ page.
Loser me. I miss reading books :( I'll get back to ALL of you after my internship))

Before 8:30am: CHURCH mode

8:30 to almost 10 am: "A shepherd provides, promotes and protects his sheeps."


after the mass we went to a watch repair shop (haha!)

then had an early lunch at MAX's, we tried their summer offering super big halo halo. And yes! sobrang laki... at madami. yung ice. haha!

after lunch we went home and i just changed into my pambahay and started my online coverage monitoring while i'm trying to start the lead of my article for tomorrow's deadline.

I'm online 11:30 am and its already 9pm. So now, please. WRITER's BLOCK. I don't need you right now. Go away. Okay?

Okay.
Bbye

No comments:

Post a Comment