But, I just want to share this things and I hope that this will be considered a talent. :)
--------------------
her life is ruined
sometimes it doesn't make sense
until she found you
--------------------
miss red riding hood
jump on my old sofa bed
come let's play her game
-------------------
The Silent King
He cradled her in his arms
like, a precious gold.
He kissed her forehead
with his gentle lips.
He drove her to school,
carrying her pink lunchbox.
He went to every PTA meeting
Even, join her dance in ballet class.
Until, one day
He learned that its time to let go,
the precious princess
He loved and cared
She went to him
And kiss him in the cheeks
Hug him so tight
and smile her sweet smile.
She never heard him say words of love
Ever since her mom bid goodbye
But, on this special day
He whispered “I love you my princess”
* GOOD NIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment