"No matter what we do,
No matter what we say,
We're the song inside the tune, full of beautiful mistakes
And everywhere we go, ( And everywhere we go)
the sun will always shine
( The sun will Always, Always, Shine)
And tomorrow we might awake on the other side
'Cause we are beautiful no matter what they say
Yes words won't bring us down, no
We are beautiful in every single way
Yes words can't bring us down, oh , no
So don't you bring me down today "
The lyrics of the song says it all.
My friend Taylor Lynn of Perfectly Sensible Nonsense has a project that benefits girls. This is to promote appreciation of one's self. Taylor asked submissions of photos from girls, ladies, women without make up! .. True beauty is much appreciated when we are make up less.
So I hope you'd watch this video. Everyone's beautiful even without make up...
To Taylor, you did an awesome job!
Please spread the video, my dear friends! :)
If you can't watch it here, you can click the link that redirect you to youtube.
Thank You. :)
♥Kit
Sorry it took me so long to comment here, Kit...for some reason, I subscribed to your blog but the posts don't come to my email anymore! :/ I'll have to try and fix that...
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for posting this video, though, I really appreciate it! I also appreciate your help in making it; the photo of you and your friends is great. Thanks for all the support - hugs!
@Taylor Lynn You're welcome Taylor! :) Just tell me if you have more projects like this, I will be very glad to help! haha. My friends are so happy to see their photo in the video!!!.. hah!
ReplyDeleteTake care :)
I definitely will, Kit! And I'm so glad your friends liked seeing the video. :) Tell them I said thanks for participating! <3
ReplyDelete