Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


So, I haven't finished reading any book since I started Kafka on the Shore... Got so busy, I haven't read for a week. To be able to attend to my books, I brought a book to work so I can read on a long bus ride and during break time. I still need to achieve that reading challenge. 

For my Teaser Tuesday... 

"Memories are what warm you up from the inside. But they're also what tear you apart." -Kafka on the Shore

4 comments:

  1. Bringing a book for the work commute is a great idea, I hope you get to read more often that way!

    And that quote about memories is a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor Lynn haha thanks! a really big good luck on my reading challenge! hahaha.

    Kafka on the shore is a good book, so excited to finish it soon. :)

    Toodles! :)

    ReplyDelete