Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012


After watching  Season 5's 16th episode of Gossip Girl, I realized that I am only holding on to the show because of Serena and Blair's friendship (of course the outfits! *wink*) I am a die hard Derena shipper, I love Chair (duh?!) but I have to admit that Dair has connection... still I find it too cliche. (I'm really sorry)

I've watched every GG episode since the pilot and this Season 5, I'm kinda getting tired of the story line. I repeat, after today I don't ship any pairs anymore unless, the writers could give them a better plot. 



Why do I still believe in Blair/Serena? Because the only thing consistent in Gossip Girl is their friendship. They can hate each other but they will always be bestfriends, sisters & family. What they have is far from perfect but they always find their way back to each others arms. 

So GG writers, please don't ruin Blair and Serena's friendship. It will be great if there would be a Blair and Serena vs. Georgina and Ivy battle! haha. with a little bit of fiercer real-Charlotte Rhodes on the side. Hmmm?!
Derena, i don't think you'll not gonna happen anymore (but there's still 5% hope)... So God, please make BLAKE and PENN happen again, I can wait! :)) 

Awkward?

Can this happen again?

Blake and Penn, please?! LOL

2 comments:

  1. A desperate plea for Penn/Blake and Derena. Haha. I'm with you, girl.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Riza OMG! I'm so glad you're with me. have you watched the latest episode? Gosh! It is so heartbreaking. Im losing hope (Derena) but with Blake and Penn, I will never lose hope! haha. They'll find their way back to each other. OMG! hahahaa

    ReplyDelete