Okay, sorry for shouting on your blog. :) But I'm SO STINKIN' EXCITED! I can't WAIT to see this movie! I actually can't wait to see the official trailer. ;) Yay so exciting - I LOVE the Hunger Games trilogy!
Here are the list of books that will be turned into movies in the next few years. The Hollywood is already developing their movie version. Some of these might get your interest. Read it in advance.
1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 2. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher 3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman 4. Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz 5. The Associate by Josh Grisham 6. The Postcard Killers by James Patterson 7. The Maze Runner by James Dashner 8. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan 9. The Spook's Apprentice by Joseph Delaney 10. Larklight by Philip Reeve 11. Mortal Engines by Philip Reeve 12. The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan 13. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer 14. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher 15. The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud 16. Magyk by Angie Sage 17. The Alchemyst by Michael Scott 18. Spanking Shakespeare by Jake Wizner 19. King Dork by Frank Portman 20. The Passage by Justin Cronin 21. White Cat by Holly Black 22. Under the Dome by Stephen King 23. The Heart-shaped Box by Joe Hill
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, sorry for shouting on your blog. :) But I'm SO STINKIN' EXCITED! I can't WAIT to see this movie! I actually can't wait to see the official trailer. ;) Yay so exciting - I LOVE the Hunger Games trilogy!
haha! Its okay Taylor! I also screamed when i learned that they'll show the teaser on VMAs. I'm so excited toooooo!!!! WAAAAAHHH! haha
ReplyDeleteHere are the list of books that will be turned into movies in the next few years. The Hollywood is already developing their movie version. Some of these might get your interest. Read it in advance.
ReplyDelete1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
2. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
4. Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
5. The Associate by Josh Grisham
6. The Postcard Killers by James Patterson
7. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
8. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
9. The Spook's Apprentice by Joseph Delaney
10. Larklight by Philip Reeve
11. Mortal Engines by Philip Reeve
12. The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
13. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
14. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
15. The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud
16. Magyk by Angie Sage
17. The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
18. Spanking Shakespeare by Jake Wizner
19. King Dork by Frank Portman
20. The Passage by Justin Cronin
21. White Cat by Holly Black
22. Under the Dome by Stephen King
23. The Heart-shaped Box by Joe Hill