Just watched the teen choice awards 2011... hello?! i'm still twen-teen, still a teen at heart. :)
And I love that Gossip Girl (Blake and Chace), The Vampire Diaries Cast, and of course Demi Lovato! I'm so proud of her! Of course, she's an inspiration (Ok? How many times do I have to say this...?)
Almost cried when she said her thank yous! 'Coz yeah Love is louder... :)
watch the clip.. i loooove.
Demi with her bestfriend Selena Gomez, its good to see them together in public..
I'm glad you enjoyed the Teen Choice Awards! I think it's great that Demi was able to get help... and start Love is Louder, too! :)
ReplyDelete@taylor Lynn.. Yeah! I loved it because of my favorite celebs... though, I think its not the best teen choice I have watched...
ReplyDeleteI really love how they recognize that Demi's such an inspiration! (fan girl mode on!) haha